Zonta International recognizes young women for their commitment to volunteerism, volunteer leadership achievements and dedication to empowering women worldwide.
Women, aged 16-19 on April 1, 2019 living or studying in the greater Cleveland area and who demonstrate evidence of the following are eligible to apply:
• Active commitment to volunteerism.
• Experience in local government, student government, or workplace leadership (paid or unpaid).
• Volunteer leadership achievement.
• Knowledge of Zonta International programs.
• Support of Zonta International’s mission of empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Download the Application in PDF format