Application DEADLINE to Zonta Club of Cleveland: Monday, March 4, 2019
The Zonta Club of Cleveland offers scholarships in the amount of one thousand dollars to support the educational aspirations of women. These scholarships should encourage women who have the potential to become future leaders and support the mission of Zonta. These scholarships should make a significant difference in the awardees’ educational experience by supporting them through upper college years and, if appropriate, beyond in postgraduate work.
• A resident of Cuyahoga County
• Attend an institution of higher learning within the State of Ohio.
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Provide an official College transcript
• Have successfully completed at least one year of post-secondary studies.
• Applicants should provide a written recommendation from a Faculty member or another appropriate University Official.
The recipient will be required to participate in one Zonta service activity during the year of the award. The recipient will be eligible and encouraged to reapply for consecutive scholarships throughout her academic studies.
Step 1 – First Time Applicants – Download the Application in Either PDF or MS Word format
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Application (PDF)
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Application (MS Word)
Step 1 – Renewal Applicants – Download the Renewal Application in Either PDF or MS Word Format
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Application – Renewal (PDF)
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Application – Renewal (MS Word)
Step 2 – Download Letter of Recommendation Form in Either PDF or MS Word Format
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Letter of Recommendation (PDF)
• 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Letter of Recommendation (MS Word)
DownLoad Letter to Educators: 2019-2020 Zonta Scholarship – Letter of Educators (PDF)