Application DEADLINE: Thursday, May 31, 2018
The Jane M. Klausman Women In Business Scholarships are awarded to women undertaking business studies who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field
Women of any age, pursuing a business-related program who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in the greater Cleveland area.
Students must be enrolled full-time in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the Zonta Club of Cleveland. Applicants must be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before December 2018. Previous International Jane M. Klausman Women In Business recipients may not apply to renew the scholarship for a second year.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Be undertaking a business or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
2. Enrolled full-time in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the Zonta Club of Cleveland.
3. Applicants must still be attending school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed to receive this scholarship.
4. Must submit the Zonta International verification enrollment form (see page 10 of application) with the application materials. Acceptance letters are not verification of enrollment and will not be accepted.
5. Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business-related subjects.
6. Demonstrated initiatives, ambition and commitment to pursue a career in business.
Download application in pdf format
CLICK HERE for Jane M. Klausman Scholarship 2018 Application